College Counseling Services
- One-on-one meetings to determine student's interests and career goals, strengths, college criteria (distance, size, location), possible majors, and investigation of coursework associated with majors, to determine best fit for that individual
- Advise student on strategies to enhance student resume and application
- Research colleges that match the student's profile
- Develop a college list based on the student's interests and academic profile
- Provide in-depth information about possible major and related coursework
- Provide information on how to supplement university courses with classes from community college
- Provide interviewing tips and role playing
- Provide campus visit guidelines
- Assist student with applications and related essays and short answer questions
- Set up schedule for student to meet deadlines on standardized tests, applications, financial aid forms, etc.
- Help family evaluate financial aid award letters
Services offered and associated fees will be established upfront. Fees may be structured as an inclusive package or on the basis of an hourly rate.